Student social service
The volunteer program of the Bogota’s Half Marathon is generated as an initiative that aims through teamwork with the communities participating in this event to improve the image of the city and its surroundings through active participation in the organization and implementation of the most important mass recreation sports event in Latin America.
Volunteers from the Half Marathon of Bogota functions shall support the activities of the organization of the event on topics such as:
- Guidance to international and national athletes
- Supervision of staff
- Hand out medals
- First aid points
- Points of hydration
- Antidoping controls
- Measuring systems
- Wardrobe Tents
- Information services for athletes
- Accompanying sponsors
Volunteers from the Half Marathon of Bogota will receive full training on:
- Social skills:Through participation in training will reinforce your capacity to act, behave and interact correctly and positively within a community.
- Mass Events: You will know the process and rules for the planning and execution of large events.
- First Responder: How to act in case of emergency, basic reaction in an emergency.
- Be enrolled in grade ten or eleven
- Be at least 16 years
- Have or be pursuing college, technical or technological studies
- Have time availability weekend for meetings and trainings
- Availability to work with the community
Register from January 18, 2018 by downloading the form and emailing it to: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- Correcaminos de Colombia
- Calle 86ª bis # 15-22 oficina 301
- TEL 2563765 Ext. 108
- LIMITED AVAILABILITY!